Filed under: Biking In Baltimore, Events, News | Tags: Baltimore Bike To Work Day, Bike To Work Day 2011
Baltimore Bike To Work Day
On Friday May 20, 2011, Bike To Work Day will be celebrated in Baltimore.
On May 20, 2011, cyclists will have several B2WD stations located around town to celebrate Bike To Work Day in Baltimore. At these locations bike commuters can meet-up with other cyclists and pick up a complimentary tee-shirt, coffee, snacks and other goodies.
Whether you are a long time bike commuter or need an excuse to dust off that bike sitting in the basement, Bike To Work Day is a great opportunity to get some exercise, have some fun and show your support for cycling and bicycle safety in Baltimore City.
List of Baltimore City Bike To Work Stations:
• Baltimore Bicycle Works -Offering treats from Red Emmas (Maryland Ave & Falls Rd)
• Carroll Park on the Gwynns Falls Trail (near Monroe & Washington)
• Harbor East (Aliceanna & President)
• Joe’s Bike Shop in Mt. Washington (Falls Rd & Kelly Ave)
• Johns Hopkins University (Homewood Campus)
• Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions (Broadway)
• University of Maryland, School of Law (Park at Lombard & Paca)
(with treats and coffee from Red Emmas)
After Work Ride:
There will be a Gwynn Falls Bike Ride from the Park to Federal hill from 6 – 8pm. For more information, CLICK HERE.
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment